- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The Mothers' Offering
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Marguerite romanza
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Child of the angel wing
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- California grand march
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Bach, Johann Sebastian Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music