- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- K-4 Pacific
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- The Harrison song
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Alice in Wonderland
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- John Lomax
- A chant for Sabbath night
- The Mothers' Offering
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- General Halleck's grand march
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Berlioz, Hector Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music