Format Notated Music
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Vive la republique
- Marching along No. 1
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Over There, 1917
- I Bring You Heartsease
- After you've gone / Creamer
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- A brivele der kale
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Florello Quick Step
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Busoni, Ferruccio Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music