- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Wait for the wagon
- Stars and stripes forever
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The mocking bird cotillons
- General Halleck's grand march
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Piano Music Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music