Format Notated Music
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The message of victory
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Over There
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Take me out to the ball game
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- The Golem
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The junk man rag
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: Chicago Remove Location: Cook Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Young Eph's jubilee: (answer to Young Eph's lament) song and dance as performed by Thomas Gethings of Kelly & Leon's Minstrels words by J. B. Murphy Esq.; music by W. H. Brockway.
- Contributor: Brockway, W. H. (William H.) - Murphy, J. B.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1866-00-00
Look inside: 5 results