Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Kingdom coming
- Mexican American Song
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- The kitchen cop
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- General Halleck's grand march
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- K-4 Pacific
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- A brivele der kale
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Military Band Music
- Uptown and downtown
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Sites and Collection: Finding Aids Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1790