- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The kitchen cop
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Centennial march
- Over There, 1917
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Yzias Mizrajum
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Florello Quick Step
- The junk man rag
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Hodges, J. Sebastian B. Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Original Format: Notated Music