- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- A boychik up-to-date
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- He always came home to tea
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Call of the woods
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Root, George F. (George Frederick) Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music