- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The junk man rag
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- K-4 Pacific
- The Rail candidate
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- California grand march
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Rose of Killarney
- Anatole of Paris
- General Halleck's grand march
- Military Band Music
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Boston Remove Location: Essex Remove
Emancipation hymn: quartette & chorus composed and dedicated by permission to the Salem Union League by Manuel Fenollosa, Salem, Mass., June 1863; [words by R T. L.]
- Contributor: Fenollosa, Manuel - L., R.T.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1863-00-00
Look inside: 1 results