Format Notated Music
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Wait for the wagon
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Uptown and downtown
- Mexican American Song
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The Harrison song
- Yzias Mizrajum
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Maori: a Samoan song
- A brivele der kale
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The hermit's prophecy
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Boston Remove Location: Washington Remove
We'll fight for Uncle Abe: plantation song and chorus; sung with great success by C. Pettengill, at the concerts of the Buckley Serenaders melody by J. K. Campbell; arranged by Fred. Buckley; ...
- Contributor: Campbell, J. K. - Pratt, C. E. - Buckley, Frederick
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1863-00-00
Look inside: 4 results