- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Call of the woods
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- The Mothers' Offering
- The beast of Berlin
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Temperance grand march
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Uptown and downtown
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Anatole of Paris
- A chant for Sabbath night
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry B. (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew B. - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Original Format: Notated Music