Format Notated Music
- He always came home to tea
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Marguerite romanza
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- A brivele der kale
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Out of work
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- The Mothers' Offering
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Kingdom coming
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
Results: 1-3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1735