Format Notated Music
- Transit of Venus march
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Marguerite romanza
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Child of the angel wing
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Robert Winslow Gordon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840