Format Notated Music
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- A brivele der kale
- Over there
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Centennial march
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Child of the angel wing
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Got fun Avrohom
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Over There
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1735
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840