Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Rose of Killarney
- Band master's repertoire
- Sketches for cello sonata
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Uptown and downtown
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- California grand march
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The Mothers' Offering
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Stars and Stripes Forever
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840