- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- John Lomax
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- K-4 Pacific
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Melnotte's banjo
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Old Satan gets the hun
- The beast of Berlin
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- The Shrapnel Blues
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Call of the woods
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music