Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- John Lomax
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Alice in Wonderland
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Melnotte's banjo
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Military Band Music
- K-4 Pacific
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- California grand march
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Fanfare for the Common Man
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: History Remove Original Format: Books Remove Contributor: Hoffman, Aaron Remove
Script. From the collections of the Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
- Contributor: Hoffman, Aaron
- Original Format: Notated Music - Books
- Date: 1914