Format Notated Music
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- The kitchen cop
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Uptown and downtown
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- California grand march
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Wait for the wagon
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- A boychik up-to-date
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Out of work
- My Lord's writing all the time
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: History Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840