Format Notated Music
- Over There
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Got fun Avrohom
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- 1936 photo-portrait
- Rose of Killarney
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The mocking bird cotillons
- The message of victory
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Centennial march
- Anatole of Paris
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
Results: 1-3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: United States Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1735
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005