Format Notated Music
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- The Golem
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- He always came home to tea
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- California grand march
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Mexican American Song
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Star Spangled Banner
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1730-1739 Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005