Format Notated Music
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Anatole of Paris
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Band master's repertoire
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Marching along No. 1
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Rose of Killarney
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- A brivele der kale
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Uptown and downtown
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Contributor: Alberti, Bob (Pianist) Remove
In a career that spanned nearly seventy years, American comedian and entertainer Bob Hope performed in theater, radio, film, and television, and in numerous public appearances, including his tours in support of the U.S. armed forces. Music from the Bob Hope Collection contains manuscript scores, instrumental parts, and lyrics for nearly 500 works used in Hope's films, television programs and personal appearances. These materials ...
- Contributor: Hope, Bob - Alberti, Bob (Pianist) - Comstock, Frank - Harmon, Manny - Hill, J. (James L.) - Myers, Pete - Perito, Nick - Rogers, Shorty - Wolpe, Dave
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1932