Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Marching along No. 1
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Child of the angel wing
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- The message of victory
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- General Halleck's grand march
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Military Band Music
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Language: German Remove Sites and Collection: Finding Aids Remove
Bradbury's secular music is represented by published vocal scores, some in photocopy, and probable holograph of Song of the South. Contains an album compiled by Bradbury in Europe (1847-1849) of autograph musical ...
- Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (William Batchelder) - Bradbury, William B. - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music