- A boychik up-to-date
- The message of victory
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- The Mothers' Offering
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Anatole of Paris
- Over There
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Marching along No. 1
- Mexican American Song
- Marguerite romanza
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Pop goes the weasel
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Drawing Remove
Bradbury's secular music is represented by published vocal scores, some in photocopy, and probable holograph of Song of the South. Contains an album compiled by Bradbury in Europe (1847-1849) of autograph musical ...
- Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (William Batchelder) - Bradbury, William B. - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music