- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Band master's repertoire
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Florello Quick Step
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Pop goes the weasel
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- He always came home to tea
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Can the soldiers forget
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Stars and stripes forever
- The beast of Berlin
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove Contributor: Lewis, Robert Hall Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847