- Pop goes the weasel
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Call of the woods
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Florello Quick Step
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Rose of Killarney
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Vive la republique
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Mexican American Song
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Zion waltz
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- California grand march
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- The beast of Berlin
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove Language: English Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander