- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Over There
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- General Halleck's grand march
- Uptown and downtown
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Melnotte's banjo
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Temperance grand march
- Out of work
- Child of the angel wing
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Centennial march
- A boychik up-to-date
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music