- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Florello Quick Step
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Military Band Music
- General Halleck's grand march
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- K-4 Pacific
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Love's telegraph
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Vive la republique
- Stars and stripes forever
- The beast of Berlin
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander