- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Military Band Music
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pop goes the weasel
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Melnotte's banjo
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Can the soldiers forget
- Stars and stripes forever
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The kitchen cop
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Zion waltz
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- He always came home to tea
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- My Lord's writing all the time
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music