Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Band master's repertoire
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Out of work
- K-4 Pacific
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- W.w. quintet
- Oh you Tigers
- He always came home to tea
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Centennial march
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Sketches for cello sonata
- The beast of Berlin
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: United States Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840