Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Lincoln funeral march
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The Golem
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- He always came home to tea
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Kingdom coming
- A brivele der kale
- Military Band Music
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: United States Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Herman, Jerry - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum
- Date: 1950