Format Notated Music
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Band master's repertoire
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Military Band Music
- California grand march
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Rail candidate
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Temperance grand march
- John Lomax
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Wait for the wagon
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Pop goes the weasel
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Vive la republique
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: United States Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie
- Date: 1906