Format Notated Music
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Transit of Venus
- Melnotte's banjo
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- I want to go to the ball game
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The Everlasting Race
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Out of work
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Rose of Killarney
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: United States Remove
The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1830
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840