- Maori: a Samoan song
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Marguerite romanza
- Rose of Killarney
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Melnotte's banjo
- Over There
- Lincoln funeral march
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Mothers' Offering
- Stars and stripes forever
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- After you've gone / Creamer
- John Lomax
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Temperance grand march
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music