- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Got fun Avrohom
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Military Band Music
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Call of the woods
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander