- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- A chant for Sabbath night
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- The message of victory
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Over There, 1917
- The kitchen cop
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Rose of Killarney
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The little old cabin in the lane
- The Rail candidate
- Out of work
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Call of the woods
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Vive la republique
- Uptown and downtown
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847