- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Kingdom coming
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- K-4 Pacific
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Florello Quick Step
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Stars and stripes forever
- John Lomax
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- The message of victory
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Anatole of Paris
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music