Format Notated Music
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Military Band Music
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Out of work
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- The little old cabin in the lane
- He always came home to tea
- The message of victory
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Attwood, Thomas Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847