- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Zion waltz
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Marching along No. 1
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Stars and stripes forever
- Centennial march
- Vive la republique
- Kingdom coming
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- California grand march
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander