- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Vive la republique
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Zion waltz
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- The beast of Berlin
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Golem
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Got fun Avrohom
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Harrison song
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Rose of Killarney
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Call of the woods
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music