- He always came home to tea
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- John Lomax
- A boychik up-to-date
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Mexican American Song
- Anatole of Paris
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Stars and stripes forever
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- The Mothers' Offering
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Schoenberg, Arnold Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander