Format Notated Music
- Marching along No. 1
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Rose of Killarney
- The Everlasting Race
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Child of the angel wing
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The junk man rag
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Can the soldiers forget
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Over There, 1917
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Ask A Librarian Remove Contributor: Macdowell, Edward Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847