- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- The message of victory
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Love's telegraph
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Vive la republique
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Over There, 1917
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Child of the angel wing
- Centennial march
- K-4 Pacific
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Stars and stripes forever
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Ask A Librarian Remove Contributor: Page, Ruth Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847