Format Notated Music
- California grand march
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- A boychik up-to-date
- General Halleck's grand march
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- The Rail candidate
- Transit of Venus
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- A brivele der kale
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The beast of Berlin
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Ask A Librarian Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840