Format Notated Music
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Temperance grand march
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- A brivele der kale
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Take me out to the ball game
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Centennial march
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Ask A Librarian Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840