- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Out of work
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Mexican American Song
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- After you've gone / Creamer
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Temperance grand march
- Anatole of Paris
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Composers Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847