- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Melnotte's banjo
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- He always came home to tea
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The kitchen cop
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Temperance grand march
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The hermit's prophecy
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Over There, 1917
- I Bring You Heartsease
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Can the soldiers forget
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Composers Remove Language: German Remove
Bradbury's secular music is represented by published vocal scores, some in photocopy, and probable holograph of Song of the South. Contains an album compiled by Bradbury in Europe (1847-1849) of autograph musical sketches by Franz Abt, Niels Gade, Joseph Joachim, Jenny Lind, Albert Lortzing, Giacomo Meyerbeer, Ignaz Moscheles, Clara Schumann, Robert Schumann, Louis Spohr, Richard Wagner, and others; sketches by Felix Mendelssohn, Walter Damrosch, ...
- Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (William Batchelder) - Bradbury, William B. - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander