- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Military Band Music
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Anatole of Paris
- Can the soldiers forget
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- K-4 Pacific
- Over There
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- The beast of Berlin
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Band master's repertoire
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- The kitchen cop
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Musical Sketches Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music