Format Notated Music
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Melnotte's banjo
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- The message of victory
- Alice in Wonderland
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Pop goes the weasel
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- California grand march
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Old Satan gets the hun
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847