Format Notated Music
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Temperance grand march
- Marguerite romanza
- Transit of Venus
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Over There, 1917
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Mexican American Song
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Love's telegraph
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Anatole of Paris
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The Golem
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840