- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Child of the angel wing
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Over There, 1917
- Wait for the wagon
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Out of work
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Pop goes the weasel
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander