- Band master's repertoire
- He always came home to tea
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- The message of victory
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Everlasting Race
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Rose of Killarney
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander