- Florello Quick Step
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Rose of Killarney
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Anatole of Paris
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Marching along No. 1
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- The Harrison song
- Kingdom coming
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove Subject: Composers Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
Billy Byers was a composer, arranger, orchestrator, and musician (trombonist). The collection primarily contains full scores in Byers' hand. It represents a sampling of Byers' work as a composer, arranger, and orchestrator. The material shows the diverse styles, musical forces, and variety of performing venues in which he worked. The scores include works for recordings, live performances, television, and film; for small combos, big ...
- Contributor: Byers, Billy
- Original Format: Notated Music