Format Notated Music
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Melnotte's banjo
- Lincoln funeral march
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Zion waltz
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Uptown and downtown
- Marguerite romanza
- Out of work
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Take me out to the ball game
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Call of the woods
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Child of the angel wing
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Base ball
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The little old cabin in the lane
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840
The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1830