- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Temperance grand march
- Call of the woods
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Zion waltz
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- The hermit's prophecy
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Real bloomer polka
- Love's telegraph
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (William Batchelder) Remove
Bradbury's secular music is represented by published vocal scores, some in photocopy, and probable holograph of Song of the South. Contains an album compiled by Bradbury in Europe (1847-1849) of autograph musical ...
- Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (William Batchelder) - Bradbury, William B. - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music